Fine Art... with a capital 'F' 
Model. Liz Vranesh (DB agency)
©jasonrowe2011 

     For years I've been contemplating the fine art world. Questions arise like... what will my artist statement be... what will the subject/content/form of my artwork look like... and ultimately, what do I want to say with the my medium.
         Instinctually, I always begin to pre-visualize what the actual form of the image will look like before thinking about themes and what it means. A fault of mine, and most artists, I know. But possibly buried somewhere within my subconscious or unconscious there’s a theoretical exploration and deeper meaning to it all. Perhaps the images I constantly develop and contemplate in my head are the result of what I’m trying to say, but without which I could not express.
         Or maybe my artwork is just shallow. Either way, I enjoy it. 

Blog Archive