Photo Inspiration

I keep a folder on my desktop entitled, Photo Inspiration. It's a collection I've worked on for years, and add to it whenever I need to remember what's on my computer screen. Screen shots during movies, images I find on flickr, or while stumbling around the internet make for a nice collection of fun and refuge. When I am overwhelmed with writing 8 page papers on Thomas Gainsborough, or 15 page business plans I command+a it and start up the fun. Fun to see what I used to really love, and now what I think is out of date. Really a fun vice, and I really recommend it when much inspiration is needed. 
It also helps me focus on what I want to do next with my photography. 

You'll see the photos, just like my mind are all over the place. 
Tim Walker

Raquel Zimmermann


Agyness Deyn 





Ryan Mcginley 

Stella Tenant by Mario Testino 

Tim Walker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.

Blog Archive